Welcome, fellow stationery geeks!


I shall be using this blog to witter on about my stationery finds in general and diaries/planners and Filofaxes in particular. Please feel free to witter along with me!

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Bargain diaries and organisers in Tesco!

As usual, I was wandering through the stationery section of Tesco this morning, killing a bit of time before I was due to be at work.  But . . . shock!  Horror!  The diary section had VANISHED!  I can think of nothing (well, not much) better than stroking and leafing through a wonderful selection of diaries.  I was about to start crying but decided that would be embarrassing, so I thought I'd have a wander over to the book section.  Lo and behold, the diary section had been moved into the BOOK section and they had SLASHED the prices!  Woo hoo!!!

There was a wonderful selection of diaries, from week on two pages to day per page.  Lots of different colours and sizes were available and so many were for less than a pound!  Quick!  I need a chair!  I'm about to faint!!!

They also had some Collins pink personal and pocket sized organisers available at, frankly, ridiculous prices.  The personal sized one was reduced from £20 to £5!  You can check it out here.  The pocket size was only £4.25 - wow!  Now you savvy Filofaxers will know how much diary inserts cost.  Well . . . the personal sized one contained a week on two pages (small weekend though, boo) but it was LINED.  Like!  It also contained notes, to dos, meeting pages and address pages.  It's worth paying £5 for the whole thing than stocking up on inserts for your Filofax!

Needless to say, I was late for work.  Oh well.  At least I've got my priorities right.  ;-)


(If you enjoyed this post and would like to know about more current stationery bargains, please check out this post.)

3 comments:

  1. Now I know why I miss living in the UK sometimes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit I was browsing the stationery aisle of Tesco earlier before doing the 'serious' part of food shopping & also couldn't find any filofaxes! Ah, next time I'll have a look in the book section as I thought maybe they'd stopped stocking them. Pretty handy as some times there are some bargains to be had.

    Looking forward to reading more on your blog... from a fellow stationery geek :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anita! I'm looking forward to chuntering on about my stationery finds with like-minded people. My husband often looks at me like I'm crackers!

    ReplyDelete