Welcome, fellow stationery geeks!


I shall be using this blog to witter on about my stationery finds in general and diaries/planners and Filofaxes in particular. Please feel free to witter along with me!

Thursday 2 August 2012

A naughty enabling post!

Hi guys!

I've just spotted someone selling A5 Chameleon Filofaxes in raspberry, red and black on eBay for £34.99 plus £3 postage!  Sounds like a bargain to me.  I can't recommend the seller though - never heard of them before and they don't have much feedback - but they accept returns and if you're after one of these beautiful Filofaxes at a bargain price, knock yourself out!

:-)

3 comments:

  1. Great price, but i'm not buying just now, i'm being good for once lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they've all been sold now. I wonder if that's because I plugged them on my blog...?

    ReplyDelete