Welcome, fellow stationery geeks!


I shall be using this blog to witter on about my stationery finds in general and diaries/planners and Filofaxes in particular. Please feel free to witter along with me!

Sunday 18 November 2012

Filofax spotted in the wild!

Hello all!

I've been recording the new series called 'Elementary' with Lucy Liu and Jonny Lee Miller.  They've been stacking up in my Sky+ planner for a while now and I managed to watch the first episode the other week.  I love it!  It's really clever and Jonny Lee Miller's character is very quirky.  If you get the chance, give it a watch.  It's on in the UK on a Tuesday night on Sky Living at 9pm.

Anyway, I digress.  In the first episode aired in the UK on Tuesday 23 October, what did I spot???  Yes you've guessed it, A FILOFAX!  Lucy Liu (Watson) had just met Jonny Lee Miller (Holmes) and she dropped her bag.  Out tumbled a Filofax!  Now I'm not sure what type it was, but I thought it looked a bit like a brown Finsbury (is there such a thing?), although I'm not sure it was because I think the clasp looks a bit... wrong.

Lucy Liu (Watson) dropping her bag to reveal a Filofax in Sky Living's 'Elementary'.

And here's a link to the Youtube clip I took the screen shot from at 1.54 minutes in.

What do you think???  Answers on a postcard please!

Lucy x



Please FOLLOW ME if you enjoy my posts!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Alice! I personally don't think it is because the 'leather' looks textured, a bit like a Finsbury. What do I know though?! It's very difficult to tell. Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  2. Is Elementary that one that's effectively Sherlock?

    Could it be a black Chameleon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Lily; it's really good! And yes I suppose it could be a Chameleon. Can't tell whether it's black or brown though! It's definitely got some kind of texture to it. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Ahh great find of a Filofax Lucy!

    From the picture my opinion is that it may be a Finsbury

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it may be a Finsbury or a Metropol :)

    By the way...

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!

    My blog it's http://ladyelizabethunreallife.blogspot.com/ please check it so you found out all about this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for a blog award. Visit my blog for details.

    http://www.purpleismyhappy.com/2013/05/liebster-dearest-blog-award-x5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you.

    I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a blog design, please check it out :) Christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Women need to fashion, and she can dress her fashion show, here are the most fashionable clothes for your choice.
    http://www.eozy.com/dresses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exam Pads - Looking for Exam Pads. Your search for best quality Exam Boards and Pads ends here with a wide selection of high quality examination pads for school students and college students. Plastic Exam Pads, Transparent Exam Pads, Designer Exam Pads, Printed Exam Pads, Camlin Exam Pads, Ajanta Exam Pads, Saya Exam Pads are all available at Fastudent.com @ http://www.fastudent.com/stationery/exam-pads.html

    ReplyDelete